Before you can withdraw money from your customer’s accounts, you’ll need to obtain their permission.
This is done with an ACH Authorization, usually on paper or online.
Rotessa offers a Permission Form Creator that you can use to create both online and paper agreements for your customers to fill out.
Creating an ACH Authorizaition form With Rotessa’s Permission Form Creator
1. Start by clicking Permission Forms in the top menu.
2. Select Create a New Permission Form.
There are 3 types of form you can create:
- Outline a specific payment amount and schedule (Fixed Payment)
- Allow my customer to outline payment amount and schedule (Customer Set)
- Variable agreement for ongoinºg variable charges (Variable)
Ongoing sporadic payments
Customize the form to your liking by uploading a logo, changing the title, and changing the introduction text.
3. You can also choose to require your customer to include their address and phone number (all forms), and set the payment amount and schedule (Fixed Payment).
The address that appears on your permission form can be changed in your Account Settings. Click here to see how.
4. Once your form is complete, you can select from 4 options:
Preview Form – See your form as your customers do.
Download PDF – Download a printable PDF copy of your form that can be filled out in-person
Copy URL to Clipboard – Copy a secure link to your form, and send it to your customers
Delete – Permanently deletes your form (cannot be recovered)